Our mission is to serve government affairs, lobbying, and business professionals with the intelligence and tools they need to save time, increase efficiency, and deliver success. With a focus on actionable research, analytical insights, and customizable content, we keep members and clients up-to-date on key movements in people, politics, and policy. We recruit dynamic talent and invite them to join our growth-focused organization in key roles that offer opportunities for career development and growth.
Force of Ideas
We believe that ideas – to the good and not – have consequences. Our highest work is bringing rigor, insight, intellectual honesty, to that ultimate purpose of separating the bad from the good, giving voice, argument, and flight to the latter.
Spirit of Generosity
We seek in our ranks a spirit of generosity – a natural disposition in each colleague toward service and selfless conduct. National Journal writing and research should be cut from the same cloth – critical on the merits but informed by charity and forbearance in measuring motive and personal character.
President’s Commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
National Journal Group believes a foundation of diversity is essential for uninhibited growth of our business and all of our employees.
At National Journal, we are guided by the cultural cornerstones of a spirit of generosity and the force of ideas, both of which demand that we have an inclusive environment where colleagues of every ethnicity, identity, gender, and orientation have the same opportunity to grow and succeed within our organization.
With diversity and equity as central tenets, we believe National Journal is a company that encourages the professional and personal growth of its employees, expands access to the best ideas, and allows us to create products that serve our Members and Partners to the fullest extent.
– Kevin Turpin, II
President, National Journal Group
- Multiple Medical Plan Options
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Domestic Partner Coverage
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 401(k) with Employer Match & 100% Vesting from Day One
- Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short & Long-Term Disability Plans
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Bi-Weekly Management coaching for all managers
- Monthly Implicit Bias Training for all staff
- Employee Resource Groups
- Staff led Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Advisory Board
- Unlimited PTO Minimum
- August Fridays
- Vacation, Sick & Parental Leave
- Company Holidays
- Corporate Volunteer Programs
- Gym Memberships
- Emergency Travel Services
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Parking & Commuter Programs