For media and broadcast inquiries, please contact Brandon Stallings at 202-266-7347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
National Journal at your fingertips:
A premier research and insights company dedicated to government affairs, advocacy communications, and policy brand research.
Serving over 1,000 organizations operating in the Washington community.
Known as one of the most trusted media brands for nearly 50 years.
- National Journal to Host 2017 Leadership Summit
- National Journal WIA Study Explores Washington Reaction to Fake News
- National Journal Promotes Kevin Turpin to Senior Vice President; David Hirsch Joins to Lead Sales
- National Journal’s Presentation Center Expands with Six Industry Specific Verticals
- National Journal Announces Several Key Hires in Marketing, Communications and Audience Strategy