For media and broadcast inquiries please contact Brandon Stallings at 202-266-7347 or firstname.lastname@example.org
National Journal at your fingertips:
A premier research and insights company dedicated to government affairs, advocacy communications, and policy brand research.
Serving over 1,000 organizations operating in the Washington community.
Known as one of the most trusted media brands for nearly 50 years.
- National Journal Promotes Kevin Turpin to Senior Vice President; David Hirsch Joins to Lead Sales
- National Journal’s Presentation Center Expands with Six Industry Specific Verticals
- National Journal Announces Several Key Hires in Marketing, Communications and Audience Strategy
- Stephen G. Smith Named Editor in Chief of National Journal
- National Journal’s Shane Goldmacher Wins National Press Club’s Sandy Hume Memorial Award for Excellence in Political Journalism