National Journal delivers its premium enewsletter briefings to Washington influentials including the Senate, House offices, the White House, federal agencies, think tanks and lobbying firms.
- NJ Daily: An insider’s preview of the day ahead sent to more than 10,000 professionals on and off Capitol Hill.
- Hotline’s Wake Up Call and Latest Edition: The most pressing and recent political updates sent daily to more than 20,000 political junkies and followers.
- Washington Briefing: A summary of the most insightful political and policy analysis, sent weekly to more than 7,000 public affairs professionals on and off Capitol Hill.
- National Journal's Charlie Cook: Renowned political analyst Charlie Cook shares his take on the week’s political environment with 14,000 users weekly.
- Presentation Center: Visual issue analysis and policy insights delivered to more than 13,000 users daily as editable slides.
- Presentation Center Premium: White-label slides and decks for everything you need to know Defense & Cybersecurity, Energy, Finance, Health Care, Tax, Labor, Economics, and Technology.
If you'd like to place advertisements in our enewsletters, contact David Hirsch at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-266-7900.