In response to Republicans' remarks on Tuesday that the debt ceiling is Obama's problem, Press secretary Jay Carney again pins the recession and national debt on President George W. Bush.
VIDEO: Carney Channels Obama, Says the Debt-Ceiling is Not the President's Problem
Updated: May 29, 2013 | 11:18 p.m.
July 12, 2011 | 4:07 p.m.
More By This Writer
- Internet Comments at Risk in Arizona, Plus: Obama's Veggie-Burger Plea -- VIDEO
- Keith Olbermann's New Business Card, Plus: Sarah Palin on Jessica Simpson -- VIDEO
- Obama Mocks Romney's Use of the Word 'Marvelous' to Describe Budget -- VIDEO
- Obama Jokes About Hot Mic, Etch A Sketch Moments -- VIDEO
- Sarah Palin on 'Today' Show, Plus: Hugh Hefner Endorses Romney? -- VIDEO