President Obama's speech on the Middle East Thursday was much anticipated: The White House had promised that the president would break new ground. Though much of the messaging in the speech was not entirely new, the president did call for a return to the 1967 borders for Israel and Palestine.
PICTURES: Obama Delivers Key Speech on Middle East
Updated: May 19, 2011 | 2:35 p.m.
May 19, 2011 | 2:19 p.m.
More By This Writer
- Leaders of Intelligence Agencies Defend Data Collection and Slam Leaker at Hearing
- Congress Turns to Intel Committees as Members Seek Details on Data Collection
- Poll: Is Edward Snowden a Whistle-Blower or a Traitor?
- Poll: How Do Revelations About the Government’s Widespread Data Collection Affect Your Party?
- NSA Director Pledges Transparency in Data-Collection Efforts