President Obama's speech on the Middle East Thursday was much anticipated: The White House had promised that the president would break new ground. Though much of the messaging in the speech was not entirely new, the president did call for a return to the 1967 borders for Israel and Palestine.
PICTURES: Obama Delivers Key Speech on Middle East
Updated: May 19, 2011 | 2:35 p.m.
May 19, 2011 | 2:19 p.m.
More By This Writer
- Explaining the Connection Between Obama's Health Care Law and the IRS
- Tea Party Victims Detail Intimidation, Claim Vindication
- Poll: How Damaging Is the IRS Controversy to Obama?
- Poll: Will the Benghazi Controversy Hurt a Possible Presidential Run by Hillary Clinton?
- 4 Political Takeaways from the IRS Inspector General's Report