Video by Theresa Poulson with photos by Getty Images
Video: Obama Could be Hard to Beat in 2012
Updated: February 21, 2011 | 11:21 p.m.
February 21, 2011 | 11:16 p.m.
What type of Republican candidate would do best against President Obama in 2012? Charlie Cook has some ideas. Even with the right candidate -- short of another Ronald Reagan -- the incumbent Democrat could still have an edge. Watch to find out why.
More By This Writer
- Republicans’ Hatred of Obama Blinds Them to Public Disinterest in Scandals
- Republicans Should Go Easy on Obama, At Least in Public
- While Republicans Rant About Benghazi and IRS, Public Mostly Yawns
- Virginia Is Much More Important Than South Carolina
- South Carolina Special Election Won’t Tell Us Much About 2014