Video by Theresa Poulson with photos by Getty Images
Video: Finding Strengths in Jon Huntsman's Weakness
Updated: April 17, 2011 | 9:57 p.m.
April 17, 2011 | 9:54 p.m.
Jon Huntsman, the outgoing U.S. ambassador to China and potential GOP presidential candidate, is already getting called out for his connection to President Obama. But that's not all bad.
More By This Writer
- Ted Cruz's Path From George W. Bush Adviser to Immigration Reform Opponent
- Virginia Republicans Panicking Over Their Choice for Lieutenant Governor
- Marco Rubio Makes His Move For 2016
- You Want Angry? I'll Show You Angry, Obama Says on IRS Scandal
- As Washington Is Scandalized, The Tea Party Salivates