1. Top of mind today were speeches by President Obama and Sen. Marco Rubio, R-Fla., before the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials. See how the Twitterverse reacted to each!
2. In anticipation of the Supreme Court ruling on the health care law, we asked you how you think the Court will rule. Here's a response from Facebook:
3. On Wednesday, members of the White House press corp defeated members of Congress 13-10 in the fourth annual Congressional Women's Softball Game. On Twitter, Matt Grubs kept both parties in check with this (we think!) joke:
This photo of House Speaker John Boehner smooching Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, D-Fla. was by far the crowd favorite!
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz gets a kiss on the cheek from Speaker of the House John Boehner before the start of the game.
4. Results from this Gallup Poll created a big stir on Thursday.
5. We (@nationaljournal) celebrated our fourth Twitter anniversary on Friday. Thanks for the alert, @TwBirthday!
Get the latest news and analysis delivered to your inbox. Sign up for National Journal's morning alert, Wake-Up Call,
and afternoon newsletter, The Edge. Subscribe here.