With Mark Zuckerberg leading all asset lists of those under 30, we decided to take a look at the other 20-somethings toting huge fortunes.
1. Mark Zuckerberg, 28--$17.5 billion. The founder of Facebook's wealth comes from his 28.4 percent stake in the company, even though his annual salary is $1.
2. Dustin Moscovitz, 27--$6.7 billion. Another Facebook billionaire, Moscovitz is the youngest in the world (he is eight days younger than his business parter Zuckerberg). Moscovitz also owns Internet business application Asana.
3. Scott Duncan, 29--$4.1 billion. Duncan inherited his father's oil business, Enterprise Products, in 2010.
4. Kevin Systrom, 28--$400 million. He founded Instagram, a popular photo-sharing application that Facebook just purchased for a cool $1 billion.
5. Matthew Mullenweg, 28--$250 million. Even though he went to school to study the jazz saxophone, Mullenweg is one of the founding developers of blogging site WordPress.
6. Blake Ross, 26--$150 million. He amassed his wealth through his work with Mozilla Firefox. Ross also founded the company Parakey which was eventually purchased by Facebook.
7. Nat Turner, 26--$70 million. Turner developed Invite Media, a program that helps ad-buyers use ad exchanges. Google bought out his company in 2010.