Candidates for office holding supporters' babies and posing for potentially adorable photo ops is a tradition of campaigning. However, these small humans are often unpredictable and don't always smile and coo when in the spotlight. So what do you get when you combine a photo-ready politician with a youngster unacquainted with the demands of the 24-hour news cycle? Click through to find out.
In Iowa, Republicans Love Babies, But Babies Are Still Undecided -- PICTURES
Updated: August 12, 2011 | 4:06 p.m.
August 12, 2011 | 12:36 a.m.
More By This Writer
- Internet Comments at Risk in Arizona, Plus: Obama's Veggie-Burger Plea -- VIDEO
- Keith Olbermann's New Business Card, Plus: Sarah Palin on Jessica Simpson -- VIDEO
- Obama Mocks Romney's Use of the Word 'Marvelous' to Describe Budget -- VIDEO
- Obama Jokes About Hot Mic, Etch A Sketch Moments -- VIDEO
- Sarah Palin on 'Today' Show, Plus: Hugh Hefner Endorses Romney? -- VIDEO