From Mitt Romney's "47 percent" riff to President Obama singing an Al Green song, here are 21 political quotes worth remembering from 2012.
Are we missing something? Let us know in comments!
22. Rep. John Boehner says "Ifs and Ands and Buts Are Like Candy and Nuts" when talking about fiscal cliff negotiations.
21. Todd Akin's Comments Concerning "Legitimate Rape"
20. The Media Confusion Surrounding the Supreme Court's Decision on the Affordable Care Act
19. President Obama's Statement Regarding the Trayvon Martin Shooting
18. Mitt Romney's "47 Percent" Controversy
17. Joe Biden Talks "Chains"
16. President Obama's "You Didn't Build That" Debacle
15. The "You Didn't Build That" Remix
14. Mitt Romney Talks About His Friends
13. Mitt Romney Loves the Trees in Michigan
12. The Romney and Anchorman "I Love Lamp" Mash-Up
11. President Obama Sings Al Green's "Let's Stay Together"
10. Joe Biden Commends the President's "Big Stick"
9. British Prime Minister David Cameron Responds to Romney's London Olympics Comments
8. London Mayor Boris Johnson Talks About "A Guy Called Mitt Romney"
7. Romney Aide Rick Gorka Demands Respect for a Polish Holy Site
6. Clint Eastwood's Speech to a Chair at the Republican National Convention
5. Mitt Romney Misspeaks on His Introduction of Running Mate Paul Ryan
4. Mitt Romney Would Fire Big Bird
3. Mitt Romney's Binders Full of Women
2. Jill Biden Mentions How Well She's Seen Husband Joe Biden
1. Ann Romney Loves Women