• President Bush delivers remarks at the National Catholic Prayer Breakfast (Washington Hilton, 8:30 a.m.) and to America's Small Business Summit. (Renaissance Hotel, 11:10 a.m.) Bush then hosts South Korean President Lee Myung-bak. (Camp David, 4 p.m.)
• Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice holds a bilateral meeting with the President of Estonia Toomas Hendrik Ilves (State Department, 9 a.m.) and delivers remarks at a ceremony on the 25th anniversary of the bombing of the U.S. embassy in Beirut. (10 a.m.) Rice then holds a bilateral meeting with Lee. (Blair House, 11:45 a.m.)
• Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff holds a media availability with Korean Foreign Minister Yu Myung-hwan following the signing of a memorandum of understanding on the Visa Waiver Program. (U.S. Customs and Border Protection, 2 p.m.)
• Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman and Senate Indian Affairs Chairman Byron Dorgan, D-N.D., deliver remarks to the Energy Department's Biomass 2008 conference. (Hilton Alexandria Mark Center, 1:30 p.m. and 9 a.m., respectively)
• United States Trade Representative Susan Schwab meets with Colombian Vice President Francisco Santos to highlight the importance of the Colombia Free Trade Agreement. (1889 F St., NW, 4:30 p.m.)
• The Senate meets at 9:30 a.m. for morning business.
• House meets at 9 a.m. in a pro forma session.
• The New America Foundation hosts a discussion on "Dangerous Demographics: A New Geopolitical Map of the 21st Century." (1630 Connecticut Ave., NW, 3:30 p.m.)
• The Heritage Foundation hosts a discussion on "Diplomacy in an Age of Faith." (214 Massachusetts Ave., NE, noon)
DON'T MISS TODAY'S TOP STORIES