Whatever happens Tuesday, Congress will return to a long lame duck agenda. In addition to big-ticket questions like averting sequestration and addressing expiring tax cuts, there are plenty of low-profile items.
Below is a list of unfinished legislative items created by staff in the office of Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, D-Nev. The length of the list ensures many items will not be completed in this Congress.
- Water Resources Development
- TAG program (FDIC insurance)
- Children¹s Hospitals GME reauthorization
- The Law of the Sea treaty
- Miscellaneous Tariff Bill