In the final days leading up to the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday, look for ...
1. ... Jon Huntsman, who posted his strongest debate performance to date on Sunday, to gain ground in the polls. Every vote he picks up will come from Mitt Romney.
2. ... Romney to unleash his rumored organizational power for huge closing rallies. If not, you've got to wonder why. His New Hampshire crowds were lame until he drew close to 1,000 Saturday morning. Sign of things to come?
3. ... Rick Santorum to regret taking the gay-marriage bait in New Hampshire. It killed his Iowa momentum because New Hampshire Republicans are more concerned about the economy than polarizing social issues.
4. ... Newt Gingrich to get cranky with the media and Ron Paul, who's now in second place in polls, to flirt with third.
5. ... Rick Perry to talk up the tea party in South Carolina and act like New Hampshire doesn't mean anything, But it does: He seems to be taking the long way home to Texas (and out of the race).
Don't Miss Today's Top Stories
Rick, Executive Director for Policy
Concise coverage of everything I wish I had hours to read about."
Chuck, Graduate Student
The day's action in one quick read."
Stacy, Director of Communications
I find them informative and appreciate the daily news updates and enjoy the humor as well."
Richard, VP of Government Affairs
Chock full of usable information on today's issues. "
Michael, Executive Director