"A competitive primary does not divide us, it prepares us," Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney told supporters on Tuesday in Florida following his primary victory there. Watch:
Mitt Romney: 'A Competitive Primary Does Not Divide Us, It Prepares Us' -- VIDEO
Updated: January 31, 2012 | 8:40 p.m.
January 31, 2012 | 8:38 p.m.
More By This Writer
- Internet Comments at Risk in Arizona, Plus: Obama's Veggie-Burger Plea -- VIDEO
- Keith Olbermann's New Business Card, Plus: Sarah Palin on Jessica Simpson -- VIDEO
- Obama Mocks Romney's Use of the Word 'Marvelous' to Describe Budget -- VIDEO
- Obama Jokes About Hot Mic, Etch A Sketch Moments -- VIDEO
- Sarah Palin on 'Today' Show, Plus: Hugh Hefner Endorses Romney? -- VIDEO